We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and company name
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• device, machine and browser fingerprint
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. We have a legitimate interest to process this information in order to keep doing business. This data will generally be corporate contact details. We will use these contact details to send information about other products and services from time to time but you will always have the option of telling us not to contact you in this way.
• if you subscribe to updates from our blog, then we will email you when there are updates.
• If you request a trial or our products or services we will contact you to verify details prior to commencement of any trial and we may contact you during the trial for feedback.
• If you download a white paper or other commercial marketing asset from our site, then we may contact you in regard to that asset or other products or services which we may offer.
• You can easily opt out of any email marketing communications from within any such email, or by contacting us at email@example.com, or you can contact us regarding any of your rights under GDPR (please see “Your Rights” and “Controlling Your Personal Information” at the end of this policy).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
• The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
• The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see “controlling your personal information” below)
• The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete
• The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you
• The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
• The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
• The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
• Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and We will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell is that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com or write to us at:
6th Floor, Central Chambers,
93 Hope Street
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.